Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Time


Hi there,

Summer time...well not really at least not here. But it getting there. So we thought we would get you in gear for summer with our Summer Challange over at The Outlawz.

Now it time for you to break out your summer themed stamps and show us what you think of for summer. Is it the vacation or maybe cutting the grass or how about the beach. Me I am not much of a summer person, but when I saw this image I thought it was so cute.

The image is by Saturated Canary. This little cutie is all ready for a day at the beach. She has her sunglasses, towel and her sunscreen. I have colored her with my Copics.

I used the dotted background with stamps technique I did my video on. It in the list of my video on the left sidebar. It reminded me of a bunch of water splashes behind her.

The papers are by Fancy Pants. Very summery I thought.

I hope that you will join us this week for our challenge. Break out those flip flops and a tall class of iced tea and start coloring. Remember you image needs to be colored using Copics or Promarkers. Your project also needs to be new No Backlinking (cannot have been posted anywhere prior to this challenge)

Thanks for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges

12 comments:

Penny said...

Jo, you did a great job with this darling image--love the colors you chose and the background is very cool! :^)
Such a great card! :^)
Hey, we're having 103 here--I think that is definitely summer, but we have hotter weather in store soon. Drat!
Hugs,
Penny

jonim52 said...

Fabulous image, fun card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very lovely Jo!! She really pops with that great background and her hair just looks amazing - such a perfect summer card :)

Lau W said...

Superb card, so fabulous colouring ! So fun !
xxx

coops said...

so stunning jo.fantastic summer image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Wow your colouring is superb! thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

Joey said...

Fantastic card and colourwork, love the image, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Darlene Lyons said...

I love how the spotted background sets up your little hottie in the polka dotted bikini! Gorgeous card Jo!

Payne Holler Cards said...

sh is really something!!! your blending on the skin is perfect
kid-oh! your coloring is amazing! fun fun summer card!

Carla S. said...

Fabulous card, Jo! You did an amazing job coloring Krista's fun image!

Louise F NZ said...

This is really lovely, gorgeous colouring on the cute image.

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your coloring, it's stunning! Thank you for joining us at the Inky Impressions Challenge! ~Jackie Inky DT