Thursday, May 17, 2012

Rodeo Roundup

Howdy Partners,

The time has arrived for The Outlawz Rodeo that is taking place in Maryland starting Friday May 18th and going through Sunday May 20. This will be a chance for you to meet some of the Design Team members as well has take some classes with Suzanne Dean and Marti Wills. Oh did I mention there will be prizes. Lots of prizes. The sponsor list is pretty impressive. If you are around the area it's not too far from the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. Check out The Outlawz site for more information. Ok on to my card.

This is a Mayzy Arts image. I think she is so perfect for The Outlawz.
I have colored her with my Copics.

The background paper is Making Memories. It is a self adhesive paper that is in a leather texture. I thought it was perfect for this. The gingham check is tissue paper.

The rope is made with Stampin Up linen thread.
The words and star are cut with my Slice with the Happy Trails card. So perfect for this.

I sure hope you will round up your markers and join us for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges.



10 comments:

Trina said...

I know the rodeo is gonna be a blast! This card is super cute! Since I have this image, I'll be back to study your coloring! Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

Ros said...

This is fabulous ... i love the use of gingham with your sweet image ... thank you so much for playing along at Papercraft Star this week

Sassy Raggedy said...

This is wonderful. I love all the embellies you have used and your coloring is beautiful. Just a great card. Sassy Raggedy

Debra Miller said...

Fun image and great coloring Johann. Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Anything Goes Challenge - Deb

Holly Young said...

Jo, your card is adorable. I love your lasso and the words you have used. Super coloring!
Sure wish I lived close enough to attend the Outlawz rodeo!

Darlene said...

OH MY GOSH ... this is so ADORABLE!!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Linda Palmer said...

Such a great card Jo and your coloring is always awesome. Love this image and think that after seeing this in the DT area I bought it. Have a great weekend with all the fun ladies.

coops said...

love this jo.fantastic image and design ;D

xx coops xx

Shelby said...

Fantastic design! Love how you've colored her up and the plaid papers are just perfect for a Western theme

shelby

Sylvia said...

Super cute card, Jo, great checks behind your image! Thanks for joining us this week with a fun card for the Papercraft Star "Checks or Gingham" challenge.